We love Jesus and desire to show His love to our community. We are involved in many different locations doing many different forms of ministry. Whether it is dropping food, furniture or clothing to those in needs or meeting prayer needs around the world, we just want to see the face of Christ shine through our works. We also have worship services and Bible studies weekly for those in the area to attend.
- Our vision is prayer. It involves one day going into the small towns and cities throughout Ontario to pray, to share the Word of God and to meet the people’s needs through a clothing and food outreach program.
- We envision coming along side local believers to pray, to encourage them and to share Jesus Christ with those who do not know Him that all may experience a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We believe in fulfilling the Great Commission, which states that we are to, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey all things that I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God. We believe that He died for all men. We believe in His resurrection and His eventual return to judge the world.
- We believe in the existence of the Holy Spirit as the third person of the Trinity and in His interaction with man. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We believe all men are born with a sinful nature and that the work of the Cross was to redeem man from the power of sin.
- We believe that this salvation is available to all who will receive it.
- We believe in the Bible as the inspired Word of God and that it is the complete revelation of God’s will for mankind.
- We believe in the absolute authority of the Scriptures to govern the affairs of men.
- We believe in the Church as the eternal and universal Body of Christ consisting of all those who have accepted the work of the atonement.
- We believe in the need for a local assembly of believers for the purpose of evangelism and edification.
- We believe in the worship of the Lord through singing.
- We believe in the authority of the believer to make intercession on behalf of all mankind and also for the personal needs of all believers in accordance with the Word of God.
- Commenced August of 2002 with core group of six individuals who believed that they could make a difference in London, Ontario
- Became a registered Canadian Charity in January of 2004 and incorporated in June 2005
- Annually audited by a registered chartered accountant
- London and Middlesex Housing Corporation (Community Relations Workers)
- Prison Rehabilitation Ministry (Refugee Ministry)
- In house Counseling Service provided for those having difficulties
- Networking with the Pastors in the City – Regular weekly meetings